Sunday 7 March 2021

Clarkson and Budgen team up for BXCC challenge

Rebecca Clarkson and Claire Budgen will team up for the first time to race in the 2021 Britpart BXCC.

They will use the Warrior Rivet that Clarkson drove to second overall in the Northern Off Road Championship in 2019, with support from Warrior Off Road Racing, Bondcroft ATVs, Suzuki ATV UK, N.J.Lawson Groundworks, Hippo Motor Group and MW & RF Brewsters.

Although it'll be her first time driving in the BXCC, Clarkson is no stranger to the championship having navigated Rick Mann to a win in the Sweet Lamb round in 2019.

"It'll be my first time racing with Claire and I'm really looking forward to it," said Clarkson. "I know she'll shout and swear at me if I don't listen so I'll be obeying her instructions!"

To keep up to date with Clarkson and Budgen's season please visit www.facebook.com/rebeccamclarksonmotorsport.