www.rally2raise.co.uk, priced at £5.00 a strip.
A fantastic range of prizes has been generously donated so far including a subscription to Motorsport News from Haymarket, rallying DVDs from Duke Marketing, loads of confectionary from Tunnocks, a motorsport figurine from Out of Caricature, mugs from Motorsport Mugs, a framed print of Colin McRae’s Mk 2 and various items signed by world rally stars including a cap from M-Sport.
The prizes will be on display at Colin McRae Forest Stages rally HQ on 5th October and raffle tickets can be purchased at the event. Tickets will be on sale up to the Scottish Rally Championship awards presentation evening on 1st December and the raffle draw will be made on that night.
In addition to the raffle the Rally2Raise team will also be selling copies of the recently published Colin McRae bookazine at the rally. The publishers of the bookazine, Haymarket, have kindly offered to donate £1.00 for each copy sold to the Rally2Raise charities.
A list of some of the raffle prizes promised so far is as follows:
1. Subscription to Motorsport News donated by Haymarket
2. Rallying DVDs donated by Duke Marketing
3. Packs of Tunnocks products donated by Tunnocks
4. Motorsport figurine donated by Out of Caricature
5. Mugs donated by Motorsport Mugs
6. Ford World Rally Team cap signed by Mikko Hirvonen donated by M-Sport
7. Colin McRae Sport baseball cap signed by Stig Blomqvist, Sebastien Loeb and David Bogie donated by San Juan Motorsport
8. Framed Colin McRae Mk2 print donated by Songasport
9. Framed and signed Jari-Matti Latvala print donated by Songasport
10. Rally2Raise cards signed by Sebastien Loeb, Mikko Hirvonen and Jari-Matti-Latvala
11. Ford World Rally Team t-shirt donated by Rally2Raise
Please visit www.rally2raise.co.uk for more information on the Rally2Raise project.